Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Stampin' Up! Open House Treat Boxes & Cards

Hello Everyone,

I hope you all are doing well. 
I'm having a Stampin' Up! Open House on 
Thursday June 12, 2013 
If you would like to attend visit my Online Store 
by clicking here, and RSVP for the event.

Here are some pictures of the treat boxes and thank you cards I created using my new starter kit. 



Stampin' Up Supplies I used:

To purchase the supplies used in this project
click on each of the supplies listed or visit my store
 using the following link, then enter the item numbers listed next to each supply:

Let me be your demonstrator, and enjoy discounts on shipping and free incentives. 

Thanks so much for stopping by and for all of your support. 

Lots of hugs. Have a blessed day. 

~Lourdes

No comments:

Post a Comment