Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Maymay's Monday Challenge

Connect Four Challenge
Bear Hug! Card





Connect four challenge
   For those of you that have never done a challenge like this, I will attempt to explain it.
Okay, so you’ve played connect four before, right?  Well this is how this works, you pick four squares but they must all touch each other.  So in the example below:
lined connect
The line connects, rain, spring, umbrella and funny.  Therefore, my card must reflect each of these items.  I might make a card with an umbrella on a spring with glossy accent dots to resemble rain and have a funny sentiment to go with it.  That is just one example and it is pretty literal.  You can stretch your card thoughts and go anyway with it.  You can pick the direction your line travels, just be sure that each items touches.
This is a prize challenge for my subscribers, so you must be a subbie to my YouTube channel in your post state that I sent you and submit it to taylor@maymaymadeit.com 
The prize is your very own copy of the Beary Sentimental, and Mr. Big Ears clear stamp sets.


For this challenge I chose Happy, Spring, Blue, Flowers.
Here's the video tutorial for this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment