Thursday, June 27, 2013

Cancer Awareness Card

Here's a card I made for my husband.
He's a cancer survivor.

I made this project to enter it in Kathy's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge PK 13-25
Unfortunately I was late in entering it. Boohoo :'(
It's ok though. There's always next time. I hope you like it.

~Supplies Used~

Stamp Sets

Cardstock 
Recollections: Cool Water Purple (Card Base) 4 1/4" x 4 5/8"
Recollections: White (Mat) 4 1/8" x 4 1/2"
Little Miss Matched Zany Crafting Pad: Hearts Background (Designer Paper) 4" x 4 3/8"
American Crafts: City Park (Polaroid Backgroud Mat) 2 3/4" x 3"

Embellishments
Ranger Glossy Accents
Recollections Adhesive Rhinestones

Adhesives
Recollections Foam Squares
Zip Dry

Punches
EK Success - Pink Ribbon

To purchase the stamp sets used in this project 
click on the stamp sets below. Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment