Friday, May 2, 2014

Mom, Owl Always Love You Treats

Hello Everyone,
I'm back with another treat box project. These were made for my little one's school. They had a bake sale and I decided to help out with these owl pillow box treats.

The boxes were cut at 8 1/2" relatives size. The owls feet were welded to the base of the owl, and were cut out at 3" relative size as well. 

Then I doodled on the glasses of the owl to make them stand out and give a shine illusion.

To finish them off I stamped the owls on their bellies with a "Mom, owl always love you" sentiment using two different stamps. 

These babies were filled with Cosmic Brownies, Fudge Frosted Cakes, Fig Newton Bars. Mmm...

Supplies used:
*Cricut Tags, Bags, Boxes, and more 2 Cartridge
*Cricut Wild Card 2 Cartridge
*Scrappy Moms All In The Family Stamp Set
*My Pink Stamper Tweetie Hoo Puns Stamp Set
*Recollections Cardstock
*Gelly Roll Pen 08 White
*Recollections Foam Squares
*Scotch Advanced Tape Glider
*Cricut Expression Die Cutting Machine
*Memento Tuxedo Black Ink

Thanks for stopping by. 
Before you go take a look at my previous post and enter to win some crafting goodies. 

I'm having a giveaway to celebrate having reached my goal with my followers at my YouTube channel. 

Enjoy the moments and have a blessed day.

Lots of Hugs and Smiles,

~Lourdes

4 comments:

  1. LOVE! Thanks for linking me straight here via YT notification. These are fantastic! Woot! xoxo Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work. hospederias

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really impressed after read this because of some quality work and informative thoughts . I just wanna say thanks for the writer and wish you all the best for coming!. raklapos szállítmányozás Europa-Road Kft

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know your projects stand out of the herd. There is something special about them. It seems to me all of them are really brilliant! 성인용품

    ReplyDelete