Sunday, February 16, 2014

Valentine Marshmallow Rose boxes

Here are Valentine Marshmallow Rose boxes I made using the Cricut Elegant Edges Cartridge, a 12x12 sheet of card stock, and recollection Valentine stickers. 

I also made belly bands using the cutout scrap and a strip of white card stock.

I doodled on some of the ovals for the belly band and inked up the edges of the rest of the ovals using American Crafts red ink.

These were sold like hot cakes at my kids school's Vday bake sale fundraiser. 




Thanks for stopping by and your support.

To receive updates on my creations, giveaways, and current events subscribe to my blog.

Visit and subscribe to my YouTube channel as well for more project ideas at 

Enjoy the moments and have a blessed day! 

Lots of Hugs & Smiles, 

~Lourdes

No comments:

Post a Comment