Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Easter Bunny or Rabbit Chocolate Cupcake Treats

Hello My Crafty Friends,

Today I made some Easter Treats using Spellbinders Dies. I created these for my children's School Fundraiser.
Here are some pictures.
Here are the measurements just in case you would like to reproduce these using the Cricut Gypsy Handheld Portable Device, Cricut Craftroom, Cricut Design Space, or Silhouette Cameo.
* Face 2 11/16" * Ears & Feet 2" * Hands & Inner Ears 1 3/8" * Toes 11/16"
You can enjoy the video for this project at my YouTube Channel
Supplies


Thanks for your support and stopping by. Before you go be sure to stop by Vicky Papaioannou's website => clips-n-cuts.com <= to enter her giveaway.
To receive updates on my creations, giveaways, and current events subscribe to this blog.
For more project ideas visit and subscribe to my YouTube Channel: CreativeCraftsNiche
Enjoy the moments and have a blessed day!
Lots of Hugs & Smiles,
~Lourdes~

2 comments:

  1. This is the cutest thing I have ever seen :D Good Job :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Acknowledges for penmanship such a worthy column, I stumbled beside your blog besides predict a handful advise. I want your tone of manuscript... Cheap Jewelry Gifts

    ReplyDelete